School House Shuffle 5.1
Old versionsSee all
This cute and fun game makes you a school teacher. The goal is help Mrs. Brighton to make fully educated geniuses out of the kindergartners who attend the school by micromanaging a series of interrelated tasks and needs through six school years.
A school year is composed of 10 months or levels. Each level represents a school month and lasts approximately 5 minutes. Use the time you have to help the students become the greatest geniuses ever.
Each student group possesses its very own personality and behavior, depending on its grade. Most of the time, they act on their own. The groups are the following: Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade and 5th grade.
You have a school staff. They are your most trusted allies and you try to use their skills wisely. The staff is the following: Janitor, hall monitor, Chaperone, Teachers, Cafeteria Cooks, Mrs. Brighton. You have to keep the school tidy and harmonious. Remember to call the janitor to fix a maintenance problem.
Keep an eye on the students’ needs. A need bubble will appear to warn you of any need that should be addressed. For example, a burger need bubble means that the student is hungry, or a boy or girl pictogram means that the student needs to go to the bathroom.
Each level features two types of objectives: The regular objective, which you need to make sure the students reach to proceed to the next game level; The advanced objective, which if you reach will grant you extra money at the end of a level.
When you first enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Play Game: this option leads you to a brief introduction. When it finishes you can start playing the first level, but you first have to fill in a form with your profile information.
- Continue: use this option if you have an unfinished game..
- Settings: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, access the help, and full screen.
- Help: from this option you can access to a complete help information.
- Credits and Quit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web. There are some discounts for GameServer Members.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• Windows Vista; Windows XP
• 256MB RAM
• Card, Sound Card, Mouse
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help and the tutorial
- Affordable price
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported